Αγώνες-Σκορ-Τζίροι                Αθλητικά Νέα

Τετάρτη 24 Απριλίου 2013

Müller leads tributes to 'outstanding' Bayern


Thomas Müller, Bayern forward
It feels great. We put in an outstanding performance. The way in which we beat them was superb – we gave everything. Everyone battled and ran their hearts out. It was just the job. It's no secret that we have a lot of quality going forward. We've had some big wins recently, but to beat them like this in a game of this magnitude is just brilliant.
I signalled to the bench that I'd picked up a knock before my second goal and was suffering from a bit of cramp, so I was preparing to come off, but we were still in possession so I had to keep going. Then I scored, which was obviously fantastic.
Everyone knows how strong Barcelona are at home, but we're in a great position and if I know this team, we'll be doing everything we can to progress. Nothing has been decided yet, but things could certainly be worse.
Please LIKE and SHARE, Thank you!

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου